Localization & Translation Assistant
Here comes the chance to enroll as a Localization & Translation Assistant at InyaLand and don’t miss out on this rare chance.
The objective of the role is to interpret written materials into target language, making sure to maintain their original meaning and format.
So, if you are excited to support our client by translating and localizing and would like to work for the leading technology firm just get in touch with us now.
In about seven years, we have become one of the leading IT companies in Myanmar with technology consulting, systems integration, managed services, hardware/software distribution and rapidly growing cloud capabilities.
We have a small yet sizable, well-qualified young team led by managers with international experience in ASEAN, located across Yangon, Nay Pyi Taw, Mandalay and San Diego, California.
Our mission is to accelerate societal transformation for sustainable development by catalyzing and harnessing technology innovations in information, learning, finance and AI with love and metta in Myanmar.
What You Will Do:
- Convert concepts in the source language to equivalent concepts in the target language
- Compile information, such as technical terms used in legal settings, into glossaries and terminology databases to be used in translations
- Relay the style and tone of the original language
- Manage work schedules to meet deadlines
- Conduct some other tasks such as attending trainings and meeting the clients
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
What You Need To Have:
- Excellent writing, reading and comprehension skills in both of your target and source language(s)
- The ability to translate accurately and adapt to different styles and cultures
- A flair for research
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Discretion and respect for confidentiality
- Self-motivation, organization and self-disciplined
- Good knowledge of a business, technical or scientific field
- Experience of courses which specialize in linguistics or translation is an advantage
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Must be a passionate team player with strongest possible commitment to the assigned tasks
What You Can Expect:
- Join the winning team to work with Young Talented People
- Career and Learning Development Plan at the Selected Universities/Platforms (Guided by InyaLand Management Team)
- Paid Vacation and Company Holidays
- Health and Wellness Program
- Short Team Performance Bonus and Promotion Opportunity