Pre sales Engineer - Microsoft Solutions
Are you an experienced Pre Sales Engineer and looking for your next career move into a Technology Startup?
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with sales and marketing team, technology operation team and clients to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
You will also be responsible to achieve a profit and productivity quota made up of the combined expectations of the sales resources, market, and/or channel supported.
If this sounds exciting for you, just get in touch with us now.
In about seven years, we have become one of the leading IT companies in Myanmar with technology consulting, systems integration, managed services, hardware/software distribution and rapidly growing cloud capabilities.
We have a small yet sizable, well-qualified young team led by managers with international experience in ASEAN, located across Yangon, Nay Pyi Taw, Mandalay and San Diego, California.
Our mission is to accelerate societal transformation for sustainable development by catalyzing and harnessing technology innovations in information, learning, finance and AI with love and metta in Myanmar.
- Works deals assigned to the sales team supported, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit, or as directed by the sales and marketing manager.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close.”
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or teams supported.
- Provides coaching and professional development to team- member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer firms. Collaborates with sales to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered and advanced monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure.
- At least 4 - 6 years of working experience in Pre sales Engineer or Project Manager or Technical/System Support role
- Proven experience in Customer-Oriented Solutions Preparation, Technicals Presentation and Demonstration
- Must have strong experiences with the Microsoft Products and Solutions
- Strong understanding about the end-to-end process of a project
- Ability to lead the Overall Project Activities
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Business or relevant discipline
What You Can Expect:
- Join to the winning team to work with Young Talented People
- Career and Learning Development Plan at the Selected Universities/Platforms (Guided by InyaLand Management Team)
- Paid Vacation and Company Holidays
- Health and Wellness Program
- Short Team Performance Bonus and Promotion Opportunity