Corporate Sales Manager (New Executive Education Vendor)
Are you an experienced Corporate Sales Professional and looking for your next career move into an Education Industry?
You will have the opportunity to plan, manage and execute the overall corporate sales activities, aligned with the company goals, in collaboration with our top management team.
The objective of the role is to reach out to the targeted market and generate more Clients Acquisition in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
If you think this is something you are looking for, just get in touch with us now.
In about seven years, we have become one of the leading IT companies in Myanmar with technology consulting, systems integration, managed services, hardware/software distribution and rapidly growing cloud capabilities.
We have a small yet sizable, well-qualified young team led by managers with international experience in ASEAN, located across Yangon, Nay Pyi Taw, Mandalay and San Diego, California.
Our mission is to accelerate societal transformation for sustainable development by catalyzing and harnessing technology innovations in information, learning, finance and AI with love and metta in Myanmar.
What You Will Do:
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success by developing positive relationships
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders clearly
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts) to report to the management team
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Make sure the clients’ satisfaction to be able to upsell for the future events
- Generate innovative ideas and gather client feedback to improve client experiences and to boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with the Internal Departments and External Clients to run the Marketing and Event Activities smoothly before and after the events
Who You Are:
- At least 4 - 6 years of working experience in Corporate Sales preferably from Education or Service industry (Any other industry backgrounds are also welcome to apply.)
- Proven experience in all Sales Specialties including Leads Generation, Sales Pitching, Proposal Presentation, Strategic Negotiation and Events Management
- Strong understanding of the Corporate Sales Cycle, Myanmar Market and familiar with C-Suite Culture
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communicator, negotiator, and great team player
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Management or relevant discipline
What We Expect You To Bring:
- Join the winning team to work with Young Talented People
- Career and Learning Development Plan at the Selected Universities/Platforms (Guided by InyaLand Management Team)
- Paid Vacation and Company Holidays
- Health and Wellness Program
- Short Team Performance Bonus and Promotion Opportunity