Senior Systems Engineer
Are you an experienced Systems Engineering Professional and looking for your next career move into a Technology Startup?
The objective of the role is to support the project manager by taking the full responsibilities of all the Systems and Infra Areas.
You will have the opportunity to build, maintain and troubleshoot to the installed Systems and Infrastructures , aligned with the need of customers, in collaboration with the talented team of Technologists.
If this sounds exciting for you, just get in touch with us now.
In about seven years, we have become one of the leading IT companies in Myanmar with technology consulting, systems integration, managed services, hardware/software distribution and rapidly growing cloud capabilities.
We have a small yet sizable, well-qualified young team led by managers with international experience in ASEAN, located across Yangon, Nay Pyi Taw, Mandalay and San Diego, California.
Our mission is to accelerate societal transformation for sustainable development by catalyzing and harnessing technology innovations in information, learning, finance and AI with love and metta in Myanmar.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Monitoring and testing the applications performance to identify the possible solutions
- Solving any queries that are raised and overseeing procurement activities to ensure all the required materials are in place at the right time
- Initiating, maintaining and monitoring the project plans, schedules, work hours and budgets
- Organizing and attestakeholder nding meetings
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions
- Creating a project management calendar to meet each goal and objective in a timely manner
- Developing and conducting necessary training to project team members
- Coordinating with partners and respective departments such as Finance, Project and Technical Teams
- Maintaining the relationship with key stakeholders and project members
- Developing long term project acquiring plan for future projects to take first mover advantage in the market
- At least 3-5 years of working experience as Systems Administrator or IT Support Technician
- Proven experience in Systems Installation, Configuring, Troubleshooting, Monitoring, Project Planning, Quality Assurance, Team Management, Procurement and Documentation
- Strong understanding about the end-to-end process of a project especially in the Systems and Infra Operation
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications such as PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Ability to lead the Overall Project Activities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant discipline
What You Can Expect:
- Join to the winning team to work with Young Talented People
- Career and Learning Development Plan at the Selected Universities/Platforms (Guided by InyaLand Management Team)
- Paid Vacation and Company Holidays
- Health and Wellness Program
- Short Team Performance Bonus and Promotion Opportunity