Are you an experienced Project Management Professional and looking for your next career move into a Technology Startup?
The objective of the role is to make sure that the project runs smoothly by tracking project progress and timely communicating its status to management, project members and relevant departments.
You will have the opportunity to plan, manage and execute the overall project activities, aligned with the need of customers, in collaboration with the respective internal departments.
If this sounds exciting for you, just get in touch with us now.
In about seven years, we have become one of the leading IT companies in Myanmar with technology consulting, systems integration, managed services, hardware/software distribution and rapidly growing cloud capabilities.
We have a small yet sizable, well-qualified young team led by managers with international experience in ASEAN, located across Yangon, Nay Pyi Taw, Mandalay and San Diego, California.
Our mission is to accelerate societal transformation for sustainable development by catalyzing and harnessing technology innovations in information, learning, finance and AI with love and metta in Myanmar.
- Initiating, maintaining and monitoring the project plans, schedules, work hours and budgets
- Solving any queries that are raised and overseeing procurement activities to ensure all the required materials are in place at the right time
- Organizing and attending stakeholder meetings
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions
- Creating a project management calendar to meet each goal and objective in a timely manner
- Developing and conducting necessary training to project team members
- Coordinating with partners and respective departments such as Finance, Project and Technical Teams
- Maintaining the relationship with key stakeholders and project members
- Developing long term project acquiring plan for future projects to take first mover advantage in the market
- At least 5-10 years of working experience in IT project management area and familiarity with IT systems and software
- Proven experience in Tender Acquiring, Project Planning, Organizing, Quality Assurance, Team Management, Procurement and Documentation
- Strong understanding about the end-to-end process of a project
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Visio
- Ability to lead the Overall Project Activities
- Bachelor's degree in Technology or Business or relevant discipline
What You Can Expect:
- Join the winning team to work with Young Talented People
- Career and Learning Development Plan at the Selected Universities/Platforms (Guided by InyaLand Management Team)
- Paid Vacation and Company Holidays
- Health and Wellness Program
- Short Team Performance Bonus and Promotion Opportunity