We at InyaLand are looking for an Experienced Designer with the Creative Mindset.
You will have the opportunity to work with the Marketing and Sales Team especially to execute the Design of Product and Service Information, Brochures, Websites and Exhibitions with high visual impact according to the business plan.
If you are a Creative Challenge-Seeker and would like to work with Young Talented Team, just get in touch with us now.
In about seven years, we have become one of the leading IT companies in Myanmar with technology consulting, systems integration, managed services, hardware/software distribution and rapidly growing cloud capabilities.
We have a small yet sizable, well-qualified young team led by managers with international experience in ASEAN, located across Yangon, Nay Pyi Taw, Mandalay and San Diego, California.
Our mission is to accelerate societal transformation for sustainable development by catalyzing and harnessing technology innovations in information, learning, finance and AI with love and metta in Myanmar.
What You Will Do:
- Strategically combine art and technology to communicate ideas through images and the layout of website
- Coordinate with the Internal Departments (Marketing, Sales, Technology and Operations) to create the design of Product and Service Information, Brochures, Marketing Materials, Logos and Products within brand guidelines
- Liaise with media, printers and publishers as required and manage the production of marketing materials such as leaflets, flyers, posters and newsletters
- Liaise with events coordinators to maximize visibility at conferences, receptions and exhibitions, including compiling product and literature lists to display or demonstrate
- Report directly to the Marketing Manager
Who You Are:
- At least 2-3 years of working experience as a Designer preferably from Telecom or FMCG Industry (Any other industry backgrounds are also welcome to apply.)
- Proficient in Design, Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Packages
- Highly motivated individual and strong pay respect in Professionalism, Deadlines and Costs
- Excellent communicator and great team player
What You Can Expect:
- Join to the winning team to work with Young Talented People
- Career and Learning Development Plan at the Selected Universities/Platforms (Guided by InyaLand`s Management Team)
- Paid Vacation and Company Holidays
- Health and Wellness Program
- Short Team Performance Bonus and Promotion Opportunity