We at InyaLand are looking for a few Vertical Cloud Business Apprentices to help us develop and implement our 10x to 100x growth strategies.
The candidate is to acquire all essential knowledge to become future leaders and managers for InyaCloud vertical businesses, in particular functions, such as sales, marketing, operations, or product development, in less than 3 years. Vertical cloud businesses include logistics, manufacturing, learning, financials, and more.
The candidate is to learn all vertical cloud business functions, policies, and duties while contributing to strategic business operations and helping evaluate employee and business performance (e.g. analyzing, writing reports).
The position is best suited for young, hard-working, entrepreneurial candidates who want to gain valuable experience in an extremely challenging managerial role - 52+ hours per week - with advancement potential.
If you’re excited about our InyaLand vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we’d love to hear from you.
Indicative Scope of Work for 52+ hours per week:
Work Smart, Work Hard, and Work Long - not the same as everyone else!
1st Year Scope of Work
While the candidate will start with intense learning assignments and certifications over the first 3 months, the work scope will be approximate as the following:
- 20% Professional Learning & Development
- 20% Vertical Cloud Business Sales
- 20% Vertical Cloud Business Pre-Sales
- 20% Vertical Cloud Business Marketing
- 20% Vertical Cloud Business Consulting, Implementation, and Operations
Scope of Work for 2nd and 3rd years will get adjusted based on your interests, capabilities, and vertical cloud business needs.
Effectively 2x workload compared to others in the industry
Indicative Initial Responsibilities:
- Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies)
- Understand each function’s (e.g. Marketing, Sales) daily processes and goals
- Participate in vertical cloud business strategic planning
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data)
- Keep track of business revenue
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk
- Develop sales and marketing materials (e.g. proposals, slides, analyses)
- Conduct research to inform clients’ strategies
- Create and give presentations to clients
- Help plan projects from start to finish (estimates, budgets, schedules)
- Coordinate with internal teams and vendors to implement projects
- Monitor project progress, timelines, and expenses
- Submit regular status reports
- Respond to customer requests
- Maintain data and records
- Get familiar with personnel (people & culture) duties
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry)
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work with young talented team members and the CEO
- Career and Learning Development Plan at selected universities or platforms, guided by the CEO
- Paid Vacation and Company Holidays
- Health and Wellness Program
- Performance Bonus and Promotion Opportunity
- Unique Benefits and Employee Ownership (Equity)
What We Expect You to Bring:
- Passion in cloud technologies and business
- Professionalism, integrity, and accountability
- Can-do attitude with the ability to learn quickly on the job
- Excellent customer experience orientation
- Love of learning and innovation
- Pursuit of excellence and fun
- Collaboration, teamwork, and care for others
- Willingness to devote long term commitment
- Superb English skills
- Excellent written/oral communication, computer, organizational, and analytical skills
- Either High School Diploma or University Degree
- Tech Knowledge, Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing, and Operations Skills are preferred but not required.
- Apprenticeship and Training will be provided to develop and nurture these skill sets.