Senior Marketing Executive - Generalist
Are you an experienced Marketing Generalist and looking for your next career move into a Technology Startup?
You will have the opportunity to plan, manage and execute the overall marketing activities, aligned with the company goals, in collaboration with our top management team and respective departments.
The objective of the role is to reach out to the market and generate more Customer Awareness in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
If you think this is something you are looking for, just get in touch with us now.
In about seven years, we have become one of the leading IT companies in Myanmar with technology consulting, systems integration, managed services, hardware/software distribution and rapidly growing cloud capabilities.
We have a small yet sizable, well-qualified young team led by managers with international experience in ASEAN, located across Yangon, Nay Pyi Taw, Mandalay and San Diego, California.
Our mission is to accelerate societal transformation for sustainable development by catalyzing and harnessing technology innovations in information, learning, finance and AI with love and metta in Myanmar.
- Plan and execute all the marketing activities including Social Media Platforms, Offline Channels, Marketing Materials, SEO/SEM and Email
- Identify the Marketing Trends and Insights, evaluate the performance of the marketing activities based on the insights
- Coordinate with the Internal Departments and External Customers to run the Marketing Campaigns smoothly
- Liaise with the In-house designer to produce Marketing Materials within brand guidelines
- Generate reports for digital marketing campaigns using data based analytics tools and also present this data in an easy to understand format
- Liaise with media, printers and publishers as required and manage the production of marketing materials such as leaflets, flyers, posters and newsletters
- Liaise with events coordinators to maximize visibility at conferences, receptions and exhibitions, including compiling product and literature lists to display or demonstrate
- Attend key conferences to manage booth, do customer interviews and focus groups
- Monitor competitor activities and generate leads for products and services
- At least 2 - 3 years of working experience in Marketing preferably from Telecom or FMCG industry (Any other industry backgrounds are also welcome to apply.)
- Proven experience in all Marketing Specialties including Social Media Marketing, Product Based Marketing, Brand Awareness, Events Management, Offline Marketing and Market Research
- Strong understanding about the Marketing Techniques, Analysis and statistics methods
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Marketing Tools
- Excellent communicator and great team player
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Management or relevant discipline
In addition, we expect all our employees to bring:
- Professionalism, integrity, and accountability
- Can-do attitude with ability to learn quickly on the job
- Excellent customer experience orientation
- Love of learning and innovation
- Pursuit of excellence and fun
- Collaboration, teamwork and care for others
- Willingness to devote long term commitment
- Good English skills
- Excellent written/oral communication, computer, organizational, and analytical skills