Head of Marketing
We are looking for an experienced and versatile marketer who will lead overall marketing functions of InyaLand while inspiring, managing and developing team members.
You will be responsible to develop online and offline marketing plans aligned with business objectives, generate new leads for growth of inbound sales channel, foster customers retention, advance brand positioning and provide support to sales.
If this sounds like you and you loves rewarding challenges of building a brand in a technology startup, we want to hear from you.
In a little over nine years, we have become one of the leading IT companies in Myanmar with technology consulting, systems integration, managed services, hardware/software distribution, and rapidly growing cloud capabilities.
We have a small yet sizable, well-qualified young team led by managers with international experience in ASEAN, located across Yangon, Nay Pyi Taw, Mandalay, and San Diego, California.
Our mission is to accelerate societal transformation for sustainable development by catalyzing and harnessing technology innovations in information, learning, finance, and AI with love and metta in Myanmar.
What You Will Do:
- Plan, execute and monitor strategies and tactics to get the word out about our brand and products to drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Develop marketing strategies for specific product lines (product, price, place, and promotion) by engaging with the partner & client success teams
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets for marketing to allocate it efficiently
- Engage with and build good relationship with internal (management, partner & client success and business operations) and external (partners, vendors and media)
- Lead day to day activities of marketing team by setting short and long term objectives
Who You Are:
- At least 6 years of working experience in Marketing and at least 2 years in management role preferably from Technology Firm (Any other industry backgrounds are also welcome to apply.)
- Proven experience in all Marketing Specialties including Digital and Product Marketing
- Strong understanding about Marketing Techniques, Analysis and statistics methods
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Marketing Tools
- Excellent communicator and great team player
- You are a leader by example and culture creator
- Master or Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant discipline
What We Offer:
- Join the winning team to work with Young Talented People
- Career and Learning Development Plan at the Selected Universities/Platforms (Guided by InyaLand Management Team)
- Paid Vacation and Company Holidays
- Health and Wellness Program
- Team Performance Bonus and Promotion Opportunity
What We Expect You To Bring:
- Professionalism, integrity, and accountability
- Can-do attitude with ability to learn quickly on the job
- Excellent customer experience orientation
- Love of learning and innovation
- Pursuit of excellence and fun
- Collaboration, teamwork and care for others
- Willingness to devote long term commitment
- Superb English skills
- Excellent written/oral communication, computer, organizational, and analytical skills